NEW HAMPSHIRE – The Donald Trump for President Campaign revealing a list of seven things that the presidential hopeful has in common with your Hispanic grandfather (abuelo). This move is likely to counter Hillary Clinton’s list of “7 things Hillary Clinton has in common with your abuela.” Trump took to Twitter earlier today hinting at the campaign’s first olive branch for the Hispanic community:
“Hillary Clinton thinks that she has more in common with your abuela than me? She has to be kidding, I have more in common with both your abuela and abuelo!
Hillary is a loser, once I am done with her she will pleading misericordia and calling me abuelo!”
Trump’s Twitter comments were well received by the Hispanic community, a first, many commending him through Twitter on his use of Spanish. FACT: Trump translated to Spanish means Triunfo
Here you go, Trump’s list of “7 things Trump has in common with your Abuelo”:
- His love of foreign women – Yes, he shares your grand papa’s fondness for immigrant women, proof that he loves all people but there’s a special place in his heart for beautiful immigrant women (FACT: two-thirds of Trump’s wives were immigrants!)
- Work ethic – The Donald’s work ethic is second to none for a caucasian. In his younger days, this led to people to believe that he was actually part Hispanic.
- Works in the hotel industry – The great Triunfo owns much property including hotels and casinos which employs many of our nations abuelos and abuelas alike as dishwashers and housekeeping.
- Large Family – Trump’s family gatherings are huge; he has a whopping 5 children (twice the national average) and 7 grandchildren!
- He Plays the Lottery – Think rich people don’t play the lottery? Think again, “I play Powerball once a week. I don’t know why people find it so surprising, who doesn’t want to get a little bit richer?” He considers all the other lotteries as “chump change- not worth my time!”
- Love of Mexican Food – Your future president loves all ethnic food but especially Mexican food. Donald even has recently agreed to join Geraldo Rivera at a Mexican restaurant to discuss his tone towards the Hispanic community. His personal favorite Mexican dish is Lasagna.
- Donald Had a Donkey as a Child – “It may surprise many people but where I grew up in Brooklyn, we had a small yard. One year, my father received a donkey as a security deposit from one of his tenants. My father was a generous man who only accepted the donkey because it was Christmas time and he felt bad for the family. It was a pretty brutal winter so the donkey froze to death. He had no choice but to evict the family; it’s actually a very sad story.”